Saturday, January 29, 2005

AHHH!! Life back in younger days

I saw patricks saturday six....

The first celebrity crush is a toss up....I loved David Cassidy and Donny Osmond..I was going to marry them....<I also had a crush on Glen Campbell .....eeewwhhh gross I know!!!

One time my parents had the ole turn table going....<for all you younguns a turn table...is a record player>....

No we didnt have CD's....frisbies..... but no CD's

I thought Glen sang so great and was kind of cute so I picked up the album cover and started dancing with it...<ok I was what maybe 8 give me a break here>

Well my dad walked in and here I was just dancing away in the living room...My dad saw me smiled did a u turn and walked back into the kitchen...

I heard laughing  probably at me but I didnt care I had my Glenn....hardy har har...what a geek I was...

In my teenage years I had Donny and David's pictures on my walls...yep that's right donny and david we were on a first name basis because we was tight.....HA!!!

I kissed there poster's every night before I went to sleep...

David and Donny still look good ...Hey david and donny lets hang out do lunch I'm still waiting for that kiss and hugg.muwah...Call me love ya

 Somewhere in TimeThis Is the Moment

Artist Name: Donny Osmond
Born: 12/9/1957
In: Ogden, UT
Musical Styles: Pop, AM Pop, Pop/Rock
Biography: Learn more about this artist.

Artist Name: David Cassidy
Born: 4/12/1950
In: New York, NY
Musical Styles: Pop, Pop/Rock, Bubblegum
Biography: Learn more about this artist.

Nope I'm not putting Glen Campbell's picture up here...he didnt age well..... all that booze and drugs...I think he is in the slammer right now..Glen baby stop writing me I 'mover you ok...:-)wink


 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister and I shared rooms.  She had a crush on Donny Osmond and David Cassidy... and Bobby Sherman as well.  I was more into Alice Cooper and John Denver... and John Wayne (he was my hero!)  Our walls were plastered with a collage of magazine posters from TigerBeat.  My sister eventually got over those guys, but I still listen to John Denver, I caught Alice Cooper at a concert a couple years back... and I have a huge collection of John Wayne DVD's.  
I used to spend my allowance on 45's.... I couldn't afford the LP's.  They have CD singles now, isn't that ironic?

Anonymous said...

I thought Donny was a cutie!  Ummm...not Glen though, hee-hee.:)

Anonymous said...

I so remember Donny and his purple socks! LOL

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

boy, things didn't turn out well for Glen did they? Greta entry!!! judi

Anonymous said...

or possibly "great" with some hand-eye coordination, and I don't even drink!! judi

Anonymous said...

OMG ... I so had those same posters on my wall!
                      *** Coy ***

  http://journals.aol.com/coy1234787/Dancingintherain