Saturday, January 22, 2005

Just a note

Just a note to say Hi to everyone....I have been very busy working and taking care of family so not much time to journal....

My job at the title company is getting better but I still have the other two jobs the hospital and kohlI havent let go of because I'm still not sure about this new job....

I worked at the title company all day and left there straight to the hospital for a 15 hour shift...I got to sleep a little so that help but right now I feel my enegery level dropping....

Good news after next week my mom starts her new job back in Wichita Falls....So this means she moves back to her old house and no more living with me WHOO HOOO!!!

O h I love her but I love her more from a distance Ha!!!!

 

I've been a little gripy today....Went to walmart and Gosh people were so rude blocking the aisles almost running into my cart....does nobody have manners anymore!!!!!

I  hope they dont drive there cars like they drive there buggys....but I bet they do....

The kids have been adjusting well to me working full time..

Well got to go

Donna In TEXAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you writing again.  Sounds like you are doing a lot, do not tire yourself out. Happy Sunday xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I hate shopping sometimes, it's like your invisible or something!

By the way, I had my colposcopy yesterday, Doc says it looks good, and if the test comes back good, I only need to have 2 more paps this year instead of colposcopys.

Anonymous said...

Oh my your schedule must me very stressful.  Donna, be careful and don't burn the candle at both ends.  Remeber to take care of yourself.  

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your comments in my journal.

I know what you mean about WalMart.  What irks me the most there are the employees who act as though I'm invisible.  They're always more rude than the other customers.  When I'm in a bad mood, I go to Wal Mart.  Feels good to ram into people.  Then I feel better.

And moms.  Gotta love 'em.  When they live elsewhere.  Kinda like grandkids.

~~ jennifer