Monday, January 24, 2005

trading spouses

I watched trading spouses tonight

and all together now ......can we say OCD!!!'

The mia chick had some serious issues.... Maybe we should send her a book on the proper care and feeding of husband...

Could you believe how rude and pompous she was with her husband.....You can get your point across without belittling and being cruel.... Talking about her rules and her house..excuse me do you live by yourself woman I think not but keep up that behavior and you will be by yourself

I thought the poor children were so traumatized with the overbearing mother espeically the daughter....

Give that women some prozac or better yet tie her up shoot her with silly string...just kidding...

seriously the woman did need some help....

control freak!!!!

Just my humble opinion

Donna :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trading spouses, that must be like our Wife Swap show.  You get some really strange people on those shows!!!  Love your silly string idea :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I missed this one, the last one I saw was the clean freak woman, who's kids and hubby fell victim to her OCD, and she actually insulted the Grandmother at the house she was staying at, claiming they lived in filth.  funny to watch those shows and see how the ones with less money love each other more.  I want to do this show, I really do, cuz I would sit on my ass at the other house, making the husband do all the work, I'd feel right at home!

Anonymous said...

well, your humble opinion is making me wanna see this show!  I can't believe I missed it!!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl