Tuesday, January 18, 2005

cute conversation

Cameron was sick yesterday and today...ear infection and strep throat...poor baby he looked terrible....

I was checking e-mail with the news on in the back ground not really paying attention they started talking about the tsunami...

We had this conversation

Cameron: Mom I have been wondering how I can help the asian people who were in the tsunami...

Me:<Not looking up still staring at computer screen> hum really that sweet honey

Cameron: DO you know how I can help those poor people momma

Me: No honey I'm sure you will come up with something...<me still halfway paying attention>

Cameron: disappears into other room comes back carrying can goods....I know momma I will sell these can foods and give the money to the victims...

Me: That is a good idea sweetheart

Cameron:  Look I have green beans, soup ,<begins readingeveryword on the can of bush baked beans> sigh

Me: I love you...you are  very thoughtful baby it makes me proud....

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So Zachary comes into the room and says mom help me pull my tooth...

Now this is puzzling to me because I have been trying to get this child to pull this tooth for months....he was having no part of it...

I said are you sure you wont me to pull it????...he said yes momma and brings me the kleenex to pull it....

Well the tooth wasn't coming out without a fight I pulled and pulled...

He made terrible faces and I couldnt imagine what happened to make him change his mind about pulling this tooth...

Finally I said

Zachary why do you want to pull out this tooth all of a sudden

He had this  frighten look on his faceand said I have to momma

I said why????

He said I dont want to die!!!!

I laughed and said zachary your not going to die from this tooth who told you this

Cameron did he said if I dont pull my tooth I will die...it will get infected and I will die....

I dont wont to die!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed so  hard.....

I said WEll honey your right a person shouldn't let there tooth get infected but yours is not so it will be ok

He had such a relief look on his face..

He said Ok lets wait a little bit later :-)

 

I thought....

Cameron you little stink....<that was a good one though>

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious your children sound.  Hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

I can see it now! He si a little stink! A very precious one!

Anonymous said...

Awwww on both of your children!  What a kind heart Cameron has and yet he shows that he also has the little bit of devil in him!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

kids, they are too much.  I cannot even be in the same room when one of my kids looses a tooth, GROSS!

Anonymous said...

One of my earliest childhood memories was how stressed I was about getting the loose tooth out of my mouth.  My sisters were pretty mean, but they never thought to try that "infection hoax" on me.  You sound like a great mom.

Russ    

Anonymous said...

I always hated that idea of tying a string to the tooth and the other end to the door knob and slamming the door to pull the tooth. Yuck! Paula