Thursday, January 6, 2005

This was on John Scalzi journal

Okay, here's what kind of day it is:

I'm sitting here, doing a big fat pile of work I have to drag through, and while I'm doing it, I take a big swig of my soda. And immediately grimace, and think, man, there's something really wrong with the way the Coke tastes. And then I look down and I see why: Because I'm actually drinking a Sprite. Yes, I'm so discombobulated at the moment I don't even know what I'm drinking. Good thing I don't keep the Dran-O in the office fridge.

Make me feel better. Tell me a story of your own recent discombobulation.

SO here is my discombobulation story...<say discombobulation fast 5 times  :-)>

One day I was shopping at Walmart... <this was a different Walmart than I usually shopped at but they all are pretty much  set up the same....Or are they?????> I had to go to the bathroom so I took Cameron hand and said lets go to the bathroom... I walked in and saw urinals and a stall and thought well this one they made a unisex type that's interesting.....So.... I did my business and was walking out of the stall and a man walked into the bathroom...Yes as you might have guessed I had walked into the men's bathroom unknowing.... I saw the man and thought poor guy does he doesn't realize he is in the woman's bathroom.... I took Cameron hand and walked out and the blood ran out of my face...I turned around and saw men's on the door...I thought no wonder that guy had a funny look on his face Boy did I feel like and idiot!!!


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bathrooms stories like yours are so funny to read about.  I always triple check the slate on a public restroom to make sure I'm going in the right one.

Anonymous said...

at least you had a boy with you! LOL

Anonymous said...

Lol, you'll never do that again will you ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Some places try to be cute and use Spanish words or others on their restroom doors. I always have to stop and think. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

LOL, been there done that...first day of school my sophmore year, oh the humiliation!

Anonymous said...

oh, you poor thing. I LOVE the kitty graphic. Heck I was discombobulated for twenty years. I was a lesbian married to a very nasty Iranian man. I feel MUCH better now.
:):) judi

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!  I've done that before...twice. :D

~tara :)

Anonymous said...

LOLOL!!!  First I'm laughing about the Coke/ Sprite mix up.  Now I've moved on to the "a unisex type (bathroom), that's interesting" comment.  LOLOL!!!    Then -- (gasping to breathe) -- you thought "poor guy, doesn't he realize he's in the women's bathroom"  --  LMAO!!!!  Oh My Goodness!  I'm about to pee my pants.  

I don't know if I get "discombobulated" often, but I am rather clueless.  I walk around with no idea of what is going on around me a majority of the time.  Which can be a good thing at times, trust me!  :0)
Love, Anna