Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Thank you

    Many thanks to all the kind words from all...I was in such shock earlier today like someone socked me in the stomach.... I will be going to the funeral services at 2:00 Saturday and I'm sure it will be a beautiful service because they are a wonderful family so full of life and have such belief in Our lord and savior......I want to share one of the beautiful comments that was sent to me ....... I want to thank Tara for her thoughts and bringing me back to what its about....< I hope you don't mind me sharing Tara..>   Comment from: pollysci
"It's always hard to lose a young one.  My cousin died at 18.  Of all things, the priest's homily at her funeral mass helped the most...  during it, he explained that we're all here for a purpose and that we're here until we finish our missions.  When someone young dies, they accomplished their mission much earlier than the rest of us...and that they should be cherished for that.

It doesn't make it any more easy to deal w/ the loss...but it does bring a small sense of peace in that I stopped focusing on what she'd missed out on.. Instead, I focused on all she'd accomplished in only 18 years.

~tara "

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and all concerned have strength courage and faith.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

God give you all strength. Will be thinking of all of you xxxx

Anonymous said...

Tara put it into words beautifully!  It takes someone who has lost a loved one at that age to be able to offer the proper words of comfort I believe.  I will be thinking of you and your family.
Many Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

May you see sunshine through all of this. It is hard to burry a child, just be there for your friend through all of this. You are a good friend. ~ Heather

Anonymous said...

Although we mourn the loss, celebrate the life they had.  Bless the family in their time of sorrow.  

Anonymous said...

Tara has a wonderful gift of words.  She often makes me stop and think, as well as smile and laugh.  She's a wonderful chick.  

I haven't read the entry yet on who passed, but you most definitely have my deepest heart felt empathy.  ((((much love))))     Anna