Sunday, January 16, 2005

Patricks saturday six

 

1. You achieve a high level of fame in your chosen career.  Calls begin coming in for interviews...if you could only appear on one of the following shows, which would you select?
A) Today
B) Live! with Regis and Kelly
C) The Daily Show
D) Oprah
E) David Letterman
F) Jay Leno
G) Jerry Springer

You forgot ELLen...who would want to be on Jerry Springer yuk.... This is a hard question because I like Regis and Kelly...but if I became famous I would want to be on Oprah...The interview would be longer and I think she is so funny...I like to see the real her without the cameras on
 
2. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body, then spend 48 hours alone with the real you.  Would you do it?

I'm not sure if I understand the question but I will give it a shot...Yes I would like to see myself through someone elses eyes...I would probably be surprize to know that others arent near as hard on me as I am on myself
 
3. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body and live a normal life for 48 hours.  Would you dare to spend two days as a member of the opposite gender?

Oh my gosh yes I want to see why guys think sex is so great...and I would love to pee standing up to see if its really so hard to not hit the rim:-)...

I would hope I would be a famous guy who hung out the other famous guys so maybe I would see them in the buff HA!!!
 
4. Compared to previous years, did you spend more or less money on Christmas gifts?  How soon do you think you'll have all of the bills for Christmas paid off?

Less
 
5. What is the first toy you remember playing with?

My jump rope in kindergarten...Some dopey boy broke it the first day I took it to kindergarten and I cried at nap time :-)
 
6. Have you ever downloaded a song or theme song for your cell phone?  If so, which one amuses you most?  If you haven't, but had to pick one, what would it be? I havent had a cell phone in 3 years it was a luxury I didnt need anymore since I was staying at home...

If I had one now yes I would download several to many to list
 

No comments: