Sunday, January 23, 2005

lazy sunday

It's a lazy sunday for me.....

I parked my big ole butt on the couch this morning....

I have my warm fuzzy blanket and glass of sweet iced tea ...

I have spent all day in my pajamas watching HGTV one of my favorite channels...

I'm very unmodivated today maybe its the 55 hours of working my body is in shock HA!!!

Naugh It's just me being a lazy bones...

I fell asleep and michael on designing for the sexes was redecorating a bathroom woke up to Devine Design...darn it I wanted to see what he did with that bathroom oh well...guess I'll have to stay on this couch untill I find out.

Life is good...Back to my warm fuzzy blanket and couch....Until next time

Donna In TEXAS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like my sort of day. Cozy and warm and doing just what you want to do! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, nice and cosy :o)
Enjoy!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic, actioncat.com is too cute!

I watched the Eagles kick butt, and fell asleep watching the Steelers lose.