Tuesday, January 11, 2005

It's here

 

 

Tomorrow is the big day of work at the new job.....I worked last night at the hospital so foggy headed today. I let the kids stay at the after school program today to get used to it..... They had a great time...of course when Zachary saw us then he made a sad droopy face just for my benefit..<typical> The lady said Zachary had started to ask when he momma and daddy were coming to get him.... Cameron was playing football with his friends.... I was feeling anxious today about leaving them in the program..but after they said they had a good time I felt better. I think I'm trying to get a cold...... scratchy throat...head stuffed up Go figure...

 Well got to get to bed no staying up late for me anymore got get my sleepy sleep or momma is a gripey bear HA!  

 Kind of excited about getting back into the working world full time.....I will enjoy the adult conversations....You stay at home moms know what I'm talking about  

Donna In Texas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the adult conversation, Donna.  Me -- I'd sometimes rather talk to toddlers on a daily basis.  Adults can be petty sometimes.   Russ

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and Good Luck! ! !