Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Holy crap

Ok Call me stupid!!!!!

What is it with time it makes us forget things and I definitely forgot....  

What did I forget??? Glad you asked...  

 I forgot how tiring it is to work a full time job and then come home and be a mommy also....

Got to work at 8:00 Couldn't get into the system <go Figure>

Had no one with time to train me <go Figure>

The IT Lady can fit me in next week for training in the meanwhile wing it..<Gee people come on hire more help..>

 The guy teaching me today had been doing the job 1 week so it was the blind leading the blind..

Got off at 5:30 ...

Traffic sucked got home at 6:15...No I don't live that far just a lot of traffic at 5:30

Walked in husband was cooking supper Kids were very clingy with me...

I felt I had to really watch my mouth not to snap at them.... Laid down to watch video with them and

 Cameron said..... mommy I don't really like you working all days

 Me: Well your at school so you don't really know I'm gone

Cameron: But your really good at being my mommy your the best est mommy ever.. Me:<sigh>

Thats my day ugh.... Have to getmore organized....... I don't have all day to do everything now have 2 to 3 hours after work. Until next time...... A frazzled Donna in TEXAS        

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!!  You and the family will adjust in a week or so.   Russ

Anonymous said...

Deep breath and relax.  It will all shake out.  As for training, it sounds like where I work.  LOL

Anonymous said...

The blind leading the blind. Been there, done that and you're right it's frustrating. Hope your days go more smoothly once you've settled into a routine.
Candace

Anonymous said...

Kids are soooo good at being loving and making ya feel guilty. ;D

~tara :)