Sunday, January 23, 2005

Dancing Math

Got this from johns journal too funny my age would be 71 yaakksss!!!   Dancing Math

A formula to determine how sore you're going to be after a night of dancing:

1. From your current age, find the difference between that age and fifteen, fifteen being the age of the person who has the inherent flexibility to attempt the dance moves you were making last  night.

2. To your current age, add the difference between the current age and fifteen.

3. That is how old you feel this morning.

I can walk. But you better not ask more from me than that right about now.



Written by johnmscalzi (Link to this entry)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to know how I feel after dancing, refer to my entry of about three days ago lol xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling like 43!  Wait, I don't have to dance to feel that way, I wake up feeling that way!