Saturday, March 5, 2005

2nd installment of 10 things

6. Let my mother live with me for a year at the age of 43 and lived to tell about it HA!!!

7.Had a 9lb 3oz baby completely natural...not... one drop of anything....<had a crappy DR>

8. Had gastric bipass surgery and lost 120 lbs

9.Won a metal for playing the flute in high school

10.Got a musical scholarship for college but didnt take it because I was in LOOVVEE and thought my boyfriend was more important....Yep I was a dumb ASS...

ok there you have it  this was hard...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

number 7 -- WOW. I LOVED my Epidoral !!! But I had C-sections.
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

ouch
OUCH
OUUUCH but yay!
Did you go to band camp? ;)
Eh, we've all gotta do at least 5,000 stupid things in this lifetime.

~tara :)

Anonymous said...

Big baby!