Friday, March 4, 2005

Ten Things I've Done You Probably Haven't.

1. Chipped my front tooth on a swing set in the 3rd grade

2. Was at a Dance club <in my 20's>came back to table from dancing unaware that someone had set there cup of tobacco spit in front of my chair ...it was the same type cup I had my drink in..I took a drink BARFF....I went to the bathroom and threw up.

3.Was pregant before I got married both times..I always got it backwards HA!!!

4.Allow my son to go live with his father when he was a teenager..even though in my heart I didnt want to...<it was what he wanted>cryed my heart out for many years about that descion...

5.Did a Hula on stage in hawaii...

That's 5 I need to think of 5 more...sorry I dont lead an exciting life

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow to number 1...
Don't even want to think about number 2...
Only did number 3 the first time...
And I am doing number 4 now but am ok with it, pretty sure...
Wow to number 5...
That's five more than what I could think of...
Have a great weekend. Linda

Anonymous said...

ewwww@ # 2....lol..that had to be awful....i don't lead an exciting life either...don't feel bad...lol...Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I dont think I could think of 10 either... cute entry, I might do it in my journal !!!
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

Hula? Hope you have pictures!