Friday, March 11, 2005

Last day

 

So I had my last day today....Kind of sad to leave the people I liked....

I start feeling anxious when I don't work...strange kind of vunerable...I hate the isolation part of staying home I think..

My husband came home and said did they do anything for you leaving I said nope nothing I even ate lunch by myself...

My good friend and coworker left early and others were at different work locations today so no biggy..Of course my e-mail pal sent me a funny e-mail.

 

I wanted to say bye to my other coworkers but cat lady was standing there with her big butt flirting with the giys and I didnt want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me leave..She is evil....

I feel relief..I wish I could of told her off but its not my nature....She is sad and lonely...and I pitty her..I guess.

Now I have to stay busy while the kids are at school so I will give it my all..

I havent gotten responses from my e-mail sent to the college profsessor...It's been several days..A simple short answer would of been ok but no nothing...

I guess I will truck my butt up to there offices and force them to give me an answer to my question...I hate when people dont play the game right...Does it always have to be a teeth pulling just to get people to do what they are supposed to.....

 

my allergies are getting the best of me today so I will go and stop griping

Rudol[ph red nose signing out <aaaacchheeww!!>

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...I am sure things will be great...especially when you start school!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I so know that vulnerable feeling you're talking about.  It's been 16 months now that I've been a stay at home mom.  It still feels so foreign to me that I'm not getting up to go to work every morning.  To not have a paycheck coming in with my name on it.  That form of security.  But it's for your kids so the feeling goes away.:)  I'm happy you chose to be home for them.  
Steph

Anonymous said...

It took me a good year to get used to being an at home mom.  I was so used to being needed by adults and being respected for my skills and brain that it was hard to adjust to just being Mom and being needed for things totally different!  So, take your time getting used to it.  It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.  Enjoy yours time and enjoy your time with the kids, that's what's most important.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I've been a stay at home Mum for five years now.  It's hard to get used to not having 'your own' money anymore, and not interacting with work people all day.  It's all worthwhile though, and very rewarding :o)
No more cat lady, woo hoo!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I have never been a "SAHM" So I have no advice to offer.  But I would enjoy the alone time and the school is something  to look forward to. I envy you !!!
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime