Sunday, March 27, 2005

cant sleep

Watching tv while reading journals...watching Extra its about rich star kids...yeah that makes me feel better 14 year olds making more money in a year than I have made in my whole life

Earlier....

Cameron my 9 year old says mom please lay and read to me so I can sleep good...So we read mr poppers penguins...

I go take a bath zach my 7 year old sneaks into the bathroom

begging to lay in my bed..I say no he says 1minute I say no...

Daddy needs his sleep for work tomarrow...

I send him to bed...

I get pjs on and go into zachs room I tell him ...turn on your lamp and we read some of Treasure Island together...

Hubby comes into the room and say mommie can you read to me and laughs while walking out of the room.

I go into my room and ask hubby if he needed anything..he says naugh just cant sleep unless your snuggling with me...

aagghh!!So I got everbody to sleep and now I cant sleep

Go figure

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All in a days work of being a Mommy, even to the big kid! lol

Anonymous said...

See, these boys still need you!  :)  Even the big boy!  This was sweet!
Michele

Anonymous said...

That was sweet.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I hate those nights when sleep just stays away. Awwwww how sweet of all of them!

Anonymous said...

aww...the life of a Mommy!!!  at least your kids aren't waking you at 4AM telling you they can't sleep and only a massage will get them to sleep!!!  I did say no!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee, Mommy's work is NEVER done don't you know?!?!  Cute how hubby came and asked you to read to him.  I am sure that is ALL he wanted -- NOT!  ;)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

hehe....u poor thang....hope u finally got some rest...Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Makes you feel special though doesn't it ;o)
Now, wake them all up and make them read to you!
Sara   x