Saturday, March 12, 2005

UP too Early

Why in the bygibbers did my body decied to get up so early....

Thats what happens when you get in your 40's your body starts telling you what to do...

-walking in the mall body says go pee now and you go or else

-Bending over your body say uuuhhh no..... and you cant get up

-drinking a alcohol drink your body says nope you had plenty when you were young so bam...you feel like caca

When I was young I was the boss of me now My bodies organs have taken over its a mutuny...I am losing this battle

oh well.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL  -Oh God can I relate to that !!!!  Thanks for the Rosie link
Ellen

Anonymous said...

tell your body you are in charge!!!!  and then it will find some tohter way to bother you!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I'm feelin some of those effects at 30...oh geezeee.....i really hate to see how i feel and how my body reacts at the age of 50....lol...Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 40's!  Kinda makes ya fear the 50's even more, huh?  JAE

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I get some of these already, in my 30's!!
Hubby is in his 40's, so he's getting them all!
Apart from the getting up early one it seems ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

LOL You said it well, but just wait there is more to come yet. Paula