Sunday, March 6, 2005

Mail order Pharmacy pfftt!!

 

SO our company decided for us that all ongoing prescriptions can only be filled by mail order...

You can fill it through the pharmacy but you pay full price...So the choice is a no brainer...

I had all kinds of question about this process such as

What happens if they screw up?

how do I know they didnt hire an illegal immigrant who does reada or speaka english to fill my medications..:-)

How so I know my medication isnt tampered with in the process of getting to my door.....

etc.. etc..

But I bit by tongue and said nothing when the union agreed to this...

I know the game with corperate isnt fun or pretty and concessions have to be made to get other stuff..

Well I took my kiddo to get his meds refilled...they fax it in to Caremark with all the information the company needs.

Hubby gets on the website today and says Houston we have a problem..I said what??

He said they sent Camerons medicine to an address we havent lived at in about 6 years..

I said what the HEll...I said how did they even get that address because we have never used mail order before this year...

Hubby says Plus they have been sending us stuff throught the mail at this address for quite a while..... ok I was blowing smoke out my ears...

Hubby said ok you sit down and send them a e-mail...I said why me?  He says because you are really good at belittle people in professional but to the point way...

I said Well Thanks <I think>... SO I wrote a e-mail

I wish I would of printed it because it was good but I did not. I can't remember it because when I'm mad my mind just takes over and the words spew out...It's like I'm in a different zone...

My husband say you should be a lawyer you argue people to death and whatever you say people have no comeback... I said well if being an lawyer was only about arguing then yep I would be good but its not...

The truth is I have been in customer service for most of my career so I know good verbige thats all...

So long story short the meds are going to North Richland Hills which is in fort Worth.. WE live about an hour from there...

This just confirms my fears of the online pharmacy's stupidity...

They better correct this screw up in a timely manner without any addition costs or the caremark upper management will hear about this....

Dumb Asses...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well get this. Pat's insurance denied paying for his prostrate exam because HE was a female. Everytime his company changes insurance we go thru this problem because his name is Pat not Patrick.

Anonymous said...

So is someone actually picking up the meds they are sending to the wrong address?  What is up with that?!?!  I mean, some of my meds could be dangerous if they were sent to the wrong place!  Or, they could get good "street value" if someone sold them illegally!  I would be pissed too!  And, you are not alone, my hubby makes me write letters when we are unhappy with service, etc. because "you worked in law for over 15 years and you know how to word things to get the point across but not swear".  Do ya' think?!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of bullshit...hope u get this problem solved....i hate dealing with insurance...ughhhh.....~Terri~

Anonymous said...

OMG - hope you get this mess straightened out quickly, it is a little nerve wracking having only one way to deal with this... through the good ole US MAIL.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I have a hard enough time getting my pharmacy to fill things correctly!!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that this is one of those things that's simpler over here.  Pick up prescription, take it to chemists, wait a minute or two then collect and leave.  Is that now how it works there?  Mail order pharmacy?  Pretty sure we don't have that here, and if we did, no one could force you into it!!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I got my medication from Caremark at one time too. Although I didn't have a problem I didn't like it either. Paula