Friday, March 18, 2005

MOM I'm sick

 

This morning I woke up the kids...Told them it's friday and you start spring break next week..

9 year old complains and grumbles something about stomach hurting..

I said oh you will be ok get up...

No mom I really feel bad I have stinkey burps...<gross>

I said get up and I will get you something for your stomach..

Now I'm not a mean momma but kids will be kids...

So I gave him something for his stomach and in 10 seconds I hear

BARFFFFFF...

I turn around to see my son running to the bathroom...with a trail of throw up on the carpet.

 

I said hummm ok maybe you are sick...My bad

Poor kiddo I felt bad for not believing him...

So I got to cleanthrow up off the carpet and toliet this morning.<happy happy joy joy>

An hour later cameron got dressed and said I feel better I'm ready to go to school..

I said hold up buckaroo...I don't think the other mommies would appreicate me letting you go to school and spreading throw up germs all around..

He had a sad face but cartoon network solved that...

He got his cast off this wednesday but his ankle is still weak so has to walk with the crutches still...

Maybe one day we will all be well

She says while crossing fingers..

So how was your morning?:-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my day yesterday.  Except Sarah threw up all over the back of the Expedition while we were driving!  And when I say ALL over I mean ALL OVER!
It's it great being a mom?

Stacy

Anonymous said...

The barf bug must be going around everywhere.  Two mornings in a row I have come close to barfing...once in my car while I was driving!  I just thought it was because I had milk in the morning, but who knows?  I hope your day is a little better than your morning.  Tell Cameron to get to feeling better and I am glad to hear he got his cast off!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, cleaning up throw up has got to be one of the funnest jobs that you get to do as a Mum ;o)
Hope the day improved for all!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

My morning was MUCH better than yours!  JAE

Anonymous said...

ewwww...Mine was much better than yours...sorry!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Stomach virus! THE WORST  - hope it doesnt spread around !! Good luck
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I would have rather been cleaning up throw up! Spent all morning at doctor and all afternoon at hospital.

Anonymous said...

awww...hope he gets better soon....my day was actually pretty good...i have a 3 day weekend...yayyy....Have a good one...Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Uggghh, what a morning!!!  I guess kids do know when they are gonna be sick huh?  And, that gross "burp" is usually the first sign.  Well, at least they have all next week off to recover!  Thankfully!!!  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

We've been through a lot of that lately.  Yucky for both of you!