Saturday, March 12, 2005

Saturdays Six

1. Have you ever called 911 for an emergency?
 I might have but don't remember
2. Do you spend more or save more?
 spend but I do save some just not enough
3. How many live plants do you have in your home now? none  Do you give them enough attention?real plant I am criponite to them I kill them I only do silk
 
4. What was the last thing you did to exercise? I walked on the treadmill How often do you exercise?I try to eveyday but not always success....does flipping the remote count
 
5. Where do you compare with regard to your parents:  do you feel like an adult, or still like the "kid?"  If you feel like an adult, when did you first feel that way?

I feel like an adult...I guess I started feeling that way about 35..I am now 43

6. Who is the last person you received a personal card or letter from that wasn't sent to mark a special occasion?  

Hummm that a hard one...I cant remember I guess nobody loves me...my step mom always tell me how much she cares for me for no reason so that counts right....

my memaw always tells me I'm a good sister to my sibling ....I count those because I like words more than cards 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In answer to your question on my journal:  Yes. You can get tapewoms from undercooked pork or beef or fish.
Yuck.