Saturday, March 12, 2005

BAd Donna

Went with the hubby and middle son to eat ice cream while youngest was at a birthday party ...

I'm not supposed to eat ice cream...Guess what ?????????

I ate ice cream...made me sick ..I do that everytime ....Bad Donna..

I hate going to little kid birthday parties..There I said it...Its out in the open my secret is known...

I guess because I have kids with ages so wide apart .... 23,9,7..I've done the going to other Little kids birthday parties with the oldest and then 13 years laterwith my middle son  and now I get to do it again with my 7 year old again....WiIl it never end.....Just shoot me now!!!

I give my kid parties but only for immediate families...I don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on all the neighborhood kids..apparently some parents do....

So I have become uncool I guess...

Oh well ... I'm a cranky old woman so what I earn it HA!!!!

Yeah I'm big talker aren't I????

 Wait until the grandkids come

 I'll be like  you are going to give them a big party...Yeah buddy I will probably be eating my words big time... but for now...I say ..NO MORE PARTY INVITES This old woman needs a rest

:-)))))

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I had some ice cream tonight, too.  Made me sick, too. (I'm allergic to milk)

Oh well--these experiences are good--they remind us why we should stay the hell away from ice cream. :D

~tara

Anonymous said...

ewwww...ewwww..don't eat  food that makes you sick!!!!  feel better!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I don't have kids yet....but i am all about small immediate family parties too....thats what we have for our neices and nephews...some people go to extremes...i guess i have that outlook cause i wasn't brought up that way...and didn't expect my parents to spend boo-coo bucks on me.....lol....~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I hear ya'!!  I have my children far apart also, 13, 9 and 4 and I just figured out the other day that I will be driving them to school for over 22 years total by the time they are done!  YIKES!  I will become the old uncool Mom by the time my youngest gets into school too.  Sigh, it's okay though, I will let the young Mom's take over because by then, I will be too darned tired!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lol, I know what you mean about little kids Birthday parties!!  We have only family over for J's Birthday, I couldn't cope with a house full of kids!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Kids Birthday parties have become WAY out of control !!!  Hope you enjoyed the ice cream BEFORE you started to feel sick !!
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

We are going to do a skating party this year. $35 for 30 people to skate for 2 hours and that includes skates! We just have to provide cake and drinks!