Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A interesting idea

I found an interesting journal called the journal jar

at http://journals.aol.com/promiseluv372/TheJournalJar/

 

 This is what it is about

This journal is for my journal jar:

My sister gave me this journal jar, filled with 365 questions, one for everyday of the year. I started this journal  for the questions... and probably many answers.

A life story - One Day At a Time
This celebrates something special - You!
if you follow a simple plan, you will find
before this time next year, you will have a
very personal history finished.

So... this is my life story.

What a cool idea I thought ......ok now I'm writing in pink why does this do this I didnt change it to pink...Even my dang journal is a people pleaser..it takes on whatever I copy and paste..

the credit goes to KAS at

http://journals.aol.com/hestiahomeschool/HomeschoolingJournal/

She had it on her journal and I click on it to see..

Dang it I'm typing pink again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this too, but am too far behind to start now!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Yeah, been there, cute idea!

Anonymous said...

It is on the top five this week!