Friday, March 11, 2005

Reading RO

SO I went to Rosie O'Donnels blog and read..

I like rosie always have I dont care what people say...I like people who are funny and take the crazyness of the world and find humor,,,A day without laughter is a day not worth living to me....

People forget that the famous are just regular people with the same type problems like us except the whole world is watching...yaakkeess...So glad the world hasnt seen some of my faux pas...<sp>

I was thinking....Just wandering what it would be like to have all that fame and fortune...Just pondering in my brain..

My 9 year old comes up and says

Cam::::Mom if somebody came up to me and said you can have a thousand mansions I would tell them no...because I would never want to have anything unless I have you to share it with me...

God this kids comes up with some good ones... He puts it in perspective...

However a day of shopping without finiancal limits sounds tempting..but no amount of money can buy what I have with my family..

husband is watching a show called The Contender..I hate boxing watching people beat the pulp out of each other...not

 my cup of tea...

Hum maybe we could put Cat Lady and me in the ring..naaugghh.. revenge is never really sweet...

Toodles..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Sylvester Stallone promoting the "Contender" on Howard Stern's show the other day.  I don't like boxing stuff either, but I guess they are hoping for good ratings because it is moving to Sunday nights at 8:00 p.m.  I've always loves Sly, but I can't watch boxing either!  That Cam is such a sweetheart!  He sounds just like my Matthew, very sensitive souls.  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Rosie O'Donnel has a blog?  Where?  Is it in your 'other journals' bit?  I wanna read!!!
If I had buckets of money, I'm sure I wouldn't know what to do with it!  
My hubby wants to watch the Contender show, it's starting over here soon.  Not at all sure I want to watch!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I too have always loved Rosie - and with me being from Long Island like her, I can relate.  I would love to read that blog. Kids say the greatest things sometimes ! And a shpping spree without financial worries..sounds alright to me !!
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

Rosie is cool, and yes, she's just a person like all those other famous people are...they've just got large wallets. I want one of those, but who doesn't? On the subject of fame...I'm on both sides of the fence, some days I want it...and then shows like American Idol, and the similar genre have me running straight the other way into a cave where I can become a hurmit...ah...but that's not quite for me...I'd like to be a quite tycoon:) By the way...is the author British or American?