Wednesday, March 2, 2005

ALl doctored up

WEll we went to the Doctor..Zach has the beginings of an ear infection and yes I have pink eye in both eyes...I also have some kind of congestion ..achey crap in my upper respiratory part also he said...

Well he didnt say it exactly like that I just translated:-)

Waiting for the Pharmacy to fill precriptions...

Feeling rather poorly right now need to go lay down..Head hurting feeling heavy...Must be my tremendously large brain  HA!!!

Love to all

Donna

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon :o(
Hee hee at the large brain thing!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.
What is pink eye?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

Pink eye in BOTH eyes ?? !!! oh man, and the little one with an ear infection....
Hope you both recover quick !
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

I sympathize, Donna!  Kansas City is full of snot and viruses right now.  Take good care of yourself.  Healing thoughts are coming your way from me!!   Russ

Anonymous said...

Ugggh, pink eye and a URI?!  Lordy, I feel for you!  Hope you feel better really, really soon!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is recuperating nicely.  Flu is going around!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!  Feel better soon.  Pink eye in BOTH eyes, YIKES!