Saturday, March 5, 2005

IT worked

I am trying hard to start up walking again...I used to walk 2 miles a day for several years...Once I stopped working outside the home hummm well....... I just got out of the habit

 

Now I'm 30 lbs heavier ....and mad at myself.I am trying to modivate myself to walk once again

 

My husband in all his smart ass  glory said one day..well..... since you like to be on the laptop so much.. prop it up on the treadmill and read your journals while you walk..

I said  ok mr smarty pants.....That is a good idea if .....I knew it would work..

Well it worked I walked a mile and read journals at the same time....dang it wasnt that hard either...

SO kudos to the hubby...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO YOU!!!!  yippeee!!!! now to get me motivated!!!

Anonymous said...

ooooh good idea!

~tara

Anonymous said...

GREAT IDEA!!!  Jae

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!
If I had a treadmill and a laptop, I would have a go at that myself!!!  
The weight would fall off!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Just remember all that pain and suffering you did to get to this size.

Anonymous said...

Now, the real test . . . can you type comments as you walk?!  Hee-hee!  Heck, I wouldn't even be able to read and walk at the same time, so good for you!!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

wooohooo what a great idea..lmao...sometimes they have coherent thoughts that dont have anything to do with sex..lmao...

kelly

Anonymous said...

I know the guy who created the cartoon at the top of your page.  His name is Randy Glasgergen.  He's a jerk.  ;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something my husband would say...he sort of thinks I'm addicted or something to J-land ! -- As if !!!!  LOL - great job though !!
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

Hmm.....you'll have to take a photo of how you have it rigged up. I have a very dusty eliptical trainer that could use some exercise.
Candace