Monday, March 28, 2005

monday,monday

 

I'm looking at the new picture I put in my about me section and my gosh I look like I have horse teeth...My teeth do not look like that picture maybe I swashed it to much to fit the small area...

 

It's a beautiful day here 60 degrees or more...Still feeling somewhat depressed...It's been almost a year since I took my anti depressants and I had been doing really good.

Not sure what is up..I took some taurine today which is an amino acid that for some reason make me mentally feel better..

We had a great spring break at my Dad and Stepmoms..

My stepmom is a wonderful person so loving and caring...She makes you feel safe in just being who you are...I love her so much..I was sad when it was over..

I told my husband I dont really like where we live...The town is growing way too fast and its become so cold and uncaring like....

I want to move closer to family or out in the country away from all the traffic....

We have live in DFW for about 7 years and although there are things I like about it...I just have never felt connected to anybody that much...Dont really have very many friends and its so expensive to live here...I dont know maybe just getting older I feel my priorities changing...

Just want to be around loving family members...not the nutcase ones....

I have thought about stopping this journal because I feel my entries have become boring and mundane...

I feel like I'm very negative right now and dont really want to bring everybody else down with me....

Well I'm going to go sit outside and enjoy this beautiful weather because you know in texas it can change in 24 hours...

Donna 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You habe to send me a pic...one where you are looking at the camera!!!  I will tweek it for u, and no you so don't have horse teeth!

Anonymous said...

Hun you are beautiful! And what is wrong with boring. Lordy all excitement makes life to unreal. I think when someone is telling about the mundune details too , that is when you really get to know someone. Keep writing.

Anonymous said...

Well sometimes boring is great.it is another word for peace!LOL!
But i do hope the feeling of saddness goes away soon.Maybe a move is what you need.I need to be around family- or at least the ones I get along with! ; )

Anonymous said...

You look just great!

Anonymous said...

You don't have horse teeth at all!!
I like your new pic, am waving at new pic :o)
I don't find ANY journal that I read boring, including yours.  I sometimes feel that mine is totally boring, I never do anything!  
Hope you feel better.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Awww..girl don't end the journal...i look at my journal as somewhat therapy for me...if i didn't have my J...i would be lost i think...we are all here to help you when ya need someone to talk to girl...(((((((Donna)))))))) hope ya feel better soon....i know all to well what it is like to be depressed and on meds...i was on mine for a year..then they weaned me off of them....and i have been fine for several years now....i don't ever wanna feel that way again...it was just terrible!
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

you do not have horse teeth!! you look beautiful in your picture! ~Darlene

Anonymous said...

Sometimes all of our lives seem boring, but to others it's something different , a change. Thats what makes J-land unique. We get to visit w/ other people in other parts of the U.S. without leaving our own homes.  Hope your feeling better.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your journal is not boring, and you have lovely teeth.
love, Kas

Anonymous said...

You look great...and your life experiences could never be boring because you are able to see and analyze the world around you!  I love your journal.   Russ