Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hello Sunshine

Hello sunshine...beautiful sunshine it was 60 degrees today...

 

I love sunshine makes me a happy girl.

Open house at school tonight...

Spent the day doing laundry..cleaning baseboards,dishes...

What a life I lead such excitement..

Watching Ellen Degeneres...Love her

Hey Ellen Call me we will do lunch....<ps dont bring portia:-)>

Wish these allergies would subside..sneezing my head off..

Happy St. Patricks Day....Went to the mall didnt wear green..Not a soul pitched me  darn:-) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thiink you are so hot down htere?  well, we actually hit, are you ready for this???  we hit a high of 46 in my neck of the woods!!!!  LOL heatwave!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I love Ellen too, except the way she treated my obsession, Gerard Butler the other day.  She called his "Dear Frankie" movie "sweet".  Okay, whatever Ellen!  But usually I like her!  Love the way she dances around!  Did you submit your tape yet of you dancing around the house?  LOL!  I have parent/teacher conferences NEXT week.  UGGHHH!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I miss watching Ellen, darn Daycare, I get stuck watching the Wiggles...oh how I miss grown up TV!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey we can do lunch anytime, but I guess you mean the OTHER Ellen. hey 40 degrees isnt so bad, HAHA !!! Just wait, we will get spring sooner or later, I know it !!
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

Lol, we do lead very exciting lives don't we!
There's the laundry and dishes, vaccuming, cleaning, ironing... how do we stand the excitement ;o)
Sara   x