Monday, November 15, 2004

busy week

WEll it is even more gray and dreary today...What's up with the weather....

 

I don't know much about arthritis but I'm thinking maybe I have it in my hands.  My symptoms are. aching in the joints which feels better if I squeeze them or massage them.  Also heat makes them feel better.  It just started when the weather changed..Dang it it sucks it get old...

 

I may not be able to write as much this week due to the fact I'm having to work both at the hospital and kohls.  I haven't worked at the hospital except maybe once in the last 4 months so I was surprized when then called.  I guess since its the end of the year patients are trying to get all there plastic surgery done before there deductibles start over.... I only work as needed or when the other girl can't work however the other girl has decided not to work there anymore so maybe I will get more shifts.  It's better money but not as enjoyable as Kohl's.......

I think wednesday will be the toughest day I work 6:00am -2:00pm at kohls and then 6:00pm to 6:00am at the hospital I will be a tired littl pup. I'm off thursday and friday so I can recoup then.

Bye for now

donna In TEXAS

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, Wednesday will be a tough day.  I'm glad you can recoup thursday and friday though.  Lack of sleep sucks! :)
Steph