Thursday, November 18, 2004

tired tired and more tired

WEll went to work at the hospital yesterday and it was a hum dinger...

Usually when I go in the operation is over and patient is recovered and sleeping so....when I went in and they were still operating on the day surgery patient and the overnight patient was in recovery I knew this wouldnt be a good night.

The day patients husband was very funny...His wife was being very demanding and loud<she was in for breast enlargement and nose job>....When we gave him instructions on what to do with her when she got home he looked at us with a pitiful look on his face and said ...do I have to take her home can I leave her here?

RN and I laughed...Sorry pal she is all yours now:-)

I found out that I have to work another overnight friday  Dang....

I'm so tired working 40 in 3 days ugh!!! That doesn't include my Kohl's hours..It doesnt matter how much sleep I get during the day its never restful and lots of interuptions. After about two days of it I feel very dumb drum like I'm moving in slow motion..

Of course while I'm out working nothing gets done at home....Then I think soooooo.... this is why I don't work fulltime anymore.

Momma becomes very cranky.......Don't know how I did it all those past 20 years when I work fulltime.

I went ahead and changed my password and we will see if that keeps the scumbags from my account..

Off to get the kids to bed and tuck my tired bones in the tub.

Wow nexts week in Thanksgiving ..I havent bought a thing so I have done my duty as a pro procrastinator...Sighhhh My job is done.

God Bless,

Donna In TEXAS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for ya being so tired.  Isn't that nice when you can't keep up with the housework and nobody else helps out?  NOT!  Back in August I had a bad cold for 4 days....the house was a wreck.  
I hope you enjoyed your bath! :)
Steph

Anonymous said...

V. tiring. What are Kohl hours?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

I haven't shopped for our Thanksgiving dinner stuff either if that makes you feel better!  And, MAN, you make me not miss working full time either!  Working like that and having to be a mom has got to be hard!  Hang in there!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Man, those are some hard hours for you to work!  I'm sure you're exhausted! Interrupted sleep is about as bad as no sleep at all.

I haven't done a thing to get ready for Thanksgiving yet either.  But I'm ready for Christmas season to start.  LOL

Anonymous said...

I have my turkey. That is it.
Make sure you get a firewall if you do not have one. If you don't have one I can send you link to free one.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I didn't know u worked for a plastic surgeon...you do right?  Funny, I want mine smaller, while other want them bigger, nobody's ever happy.  I could never change my nose though,  It's me, it would freak me out to have a different one!