Saturday, November 20, 2004

SATURDAY SIX

 

1. Other than news, sports, editorials and weather, which specific features or columns of the newspaper do you always read?

obituaries  I'm obssessed with death I guess :-)

living section,society section..I pretty much read the paper  from front to back

2.  When do you normally do your Christmas shopping?  Have you started this year's, yet?  Do you intend to spend more, less or the same this year versus last year?

I usually wait last minute having less time makes it easier I just pick the gift and go ...I dont think a lot because I know I dont have time to mull over for days about what I want to give.

3. You're having a true "TV Dinner," made by a classic character:  who would you rather have in the kitchen:
A) Aunt Bee from "The Andy Griffith Show"
B) Alice from "The Brady Bunch"
C) June from "Leave it to Beaver"
D) Edith from "All in the Family"
E) Claire from "The Cosby Show"

Aunt Bee of course I agree with patrick good southern cooking  hummm

4. What topic are you most sick of hearing about in J-Land? the election...it's over let go on

5. What company is annoying you most with junk mail?Those crappy coupon stuff envelopes who give you coupons on stuff you would never buy

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #32 from
Chantal:  What cheesy sitcom (from any era) most describes how you grew up? Your family, location, dynamics, details...

i dont know it there is one disfunctional enough to protray my family :-)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the comics they are so funny.
I start my Christmas shopping in Necember, because I have Christmas ofcourse and two birthday with my kids in December one is Dec 13th and the other os December 20th, and yes I have started this year, just yesterday in fact, I already put the tree up ROFL. I intend to spend about the same we try not to go over-board.
I would have to say I would love to have Aunt Bee cause man some of that stuff she cooked looked so darn good. Even in black and whit rofl.
The topic I have to say I am sick of hearing about is, well nothing because I love to hear what everyone is writing about.
I am tired of Columbia house sending me that crap, I aint gonna never buy from them.
The sitcom i have to say is well its not a sitcome I would have to say mommy dearest, but in a daddy dearest version sorry guys I had a abused child hood worse that mommy dearest.

Your J-Land Pal Heather

http://journals.aol.com/luvinmythreeboyz/InthelifeofMarriedandthreekids/




Anonymous said...

LOL We are somwhat alike in this! I like all your answers

Anonymous said...

lol ur obsessed with?????  
oh that is right death  lol  i keep looking to see if my name is in there
then i can say this is all a bad nightmare..I am glad someone else thinks stuff like this ..
once a friend
Aaron