Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Dang the hormones

 

 

So it’s 12:42 and I just got off work…I was supposed to get off at 10:00 ugh. I didn’t get a chance to make a journal entry because my oldest son Landon 22 decided to pay me a visit.

What that means is he is coming over to

-say Hi

Get on computer

Instant message a bunch of girls

Turn computer off

Turn T.V. on

Flip through channels

Watch stupid dumb shows

Turn computer back on

Go to frig ask what’s in there while starting at what’s in there

Makes a mess in the kitchen

Get back on computer

…then repeats the process

SO I didn’t get to get on the computer much at all.

I hate this age!!!! So self absorbed blech!

It’s so much easier when they are little babies.

Today was a crybaby day for me. My husband made the mistake of calling me before he got home. Of course I decided to have the talk with him….You know the talk…..

Me: I’m upset today

Husband: <calling from work> what’s wrong

Me: I feel like no one cares about me. Landon came over and of course only wants to be on the computer..

Husband: <silence>

Me: ARE YOU THERE !!!<thinking I’m being ignored?

Husband: Yes

Me: I feel like as long as I’m cleaning the house, Doing laundry.. .take care of kids.. Cooking supper and fulfilling everybodies needs then everybody is happy….but nobody stops to think maybe mom needs a little tlc every now and then.

Husband: <Now talking to someone in the background and not hearing me>

Me: Your busy at work I will let you go

Husband: OK BYE I love you

Me: Yeah bye.

Yeah I know what A whiney baby I was..I hung up the phone and cried a little and then started supper, Tried to get Landon to talk to me while I cook …that lasted hum 5 minutes.

Meanwhile the kids had started playing a cd and dancing.

My husband came in from work and he walked up to me and hug me right in the kitchen and said Honey I do Love you very much. <awwwh I know>

The music turned to a slow song and I said dance with me just for a minute and he slow dance with me in the kitchen for about a minute <Yeah I know you want to puke!!!> I felt better..

I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with me ....it felt like the old pms days then it hit me <slap> I forgot to change my hormone patch today……NO WONDER I Had no estrogen in the body!!!!

Dang those hormones. So I’m all better now

Thanks for asking J

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there, except I don't have a hormone patch or a 22 year old son, ha,ha.  I call them my "woe is me" days.:)  Nothing's worse than your husband being silent when you're talking.  Makes you wonder why you even told him anything in the first place.:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my Dark Days... I hope you have a better day and the sun shines through... HUGS TO YOU,
Jennifer