Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday Six - Episode 33 Picture from Hometown

 

 

 

These question come from Patrick's Place journal go and check it out

1. How long do your Thanksgiving leftovers usually last, and at what's the first non-Thanksgiving item you begin to crave when you tire of turkey?

oh a day or so the stuffing is the first to go because it is my favorite..so I eat it all up

2. Of the following, which would you most prefer to be located:
a) Interstate highway traffic jam
b) Slow-moving checkout line
c) Dentist's chair

I'd have to go with patrick on this one and say my car because I have the radio to listen to

3. What is at the top of your personal Christmas gift wish list this year?
I would love to have dsl or cablem modem internet
4. What improvement would you most like to see added to AOL's Journal software?

a way to preview your journal before you send it...spell check ..and I easier way to put graphics in or better yet aol journals have a whole graphic library to use

5. What seasonal movies do you most look forward to this time of year?

ITs a charlie brown 's christmas

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #33 from
Tara:  What is your favorite classic 80's video game?

galatica sp?  or centipede..or ms pac man



No comments: