Friday, November 26, 2004

hippy rah rah

Well I thought I was going to sleep but can't'.Today wasn't really eventful......Last night my sister e-mailed me and ask if I wanted to get up at 5:00 and fight the crowds...i thought what the heck why not..I'm kid free and husband free right now...

Well I woke up at 9 am and call her to say hey you didn't call me  she didnt get up either Ha!!!  It was wishful thinking on our part to think we would get up that early anyway....

We did go the the mall later that day...I went in that store Hot Topic with my neice  scarey scarey looking people in there.....but nice salegirl though.. I must of look funny because the salegirl said mam what store were you looking for...I said humm do I look out of place here or what ...she laughed and I laighed..

<I started to tell her just take me to the back room shave off half my hair.... black eyeline my eyes and put a couple of rings through my lips and nose...yeah that should do it >  Naugh second thought dont' think the hubby would go for a goth loooking wife  its probably againist home owner rules somewhere:-)

I told her my neice was looking for a tongue ring....

Now I just dont get this having a hole in your tongue ......call me uncool but damn it hurts when I bite my tongue why would I want a piece of metal shot through my tongue with a big ball on it....

I just don't see the payoff for a hole in your tongue....Nobody sees it....Its damn annoying when I'm trying to talk to someone who has one and thier constantly clicking the metal ring with thier tongue while you trying to talk to them...

Oh well...such is life..I think randy and the boys come back tomarrow..I have to work tomarrow evening.....I'm getting bored with my job. I get bored easily I need constant change I'm too ADD

I have been trying to reach my oldest for several days not sure whats up with him....probably to busy for mom..girls to date parties to go to etc I remember the 20's

Sorry if the journals been a little bland lately not feeling funny la

 

Ate too much thanksgiving  go figure.....the picture above is what my butt is going to look like if I don't stoppppp!!!!

Well Its off to bed to snuggle with the cats and the dog...

Heather I got your message miss smarty pants:-)

your welcome down here in TEXAS anytime

Your husband can overdose on cowboy memorbila Ha!!

 

 

Love,

Donna In TEXAS

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tongue piercings do look awful painful!  I've bought a few shirts from Hot Topic.  Ones with sarcastic funny sayings.  Too bad you missed out on the sales early in the morning, but you got to sleep in.:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

I have the very same look when I walk into "Hot Topic" with my 13 year old daughter!  I am scared to death of the music they are playing and the actual people working there!  But, I will tell you this, if a saleperson ever came up to me and said "Maam, what store are you looking for?", that would be the last time I shopped there that's for sure!  Rude, rude, rude!  Does the store have a clause that says "no one over the age of 21 may enter" or something?  Hell, I believe it's our money that our children are spending there right?!  'Nuff said!  Uggghhh!  And, tongue rings, I don't get that either personally,  I know they are for some sort of sexual pleasure, but I really don't think the kids who get them are thinking of that anymore.  I would prefer a nice little stud piercing in the  nose over that anyday!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh I should take a picture of my hubby's cowboys memorbila, when you walk into my bedroom you wouldnt think that a female resides in that room. It drives me nuts. I will post it today. My hubby was just steamed when they werent gonna sell Dallas stuff in Cali anymore. He said the first chance he gets to transfer out there we are, now is that crazy or what. I remember one time , this is so funny. My 3 y old got really mad at me ause I wouldnt let him have any candy, so he put his hand on his hip and says, " THATS WHY DADDY LOVES DALLAS COWBOYS MORE THAN YOU!!! " I freakin laughed so hard, and when I laughed it pissed him off, cause he was truely trying to hurt my feeling ROFL!! I told my hubby what he said and my hubby just laughed. Your J-Land Pal Heather

I will post the pics today of my hubbys shrine of dallas so check it out