Thursday, November 11, 2004

New Baby

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have left comments on my journal..... You guys are awesome!!! I'm enjoying the new friendships that have developed.I also enjoy going into your worlds everyday. :0)

 

I spent the morning visiting my new great niece...Her name is mackayla <I think I spelled it right> She is very beautiful and I forget how tiny they start out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am watching my niece Deidra's other child his name is Jadon and he is 21 months. He is watching nemo he loves nemo...... I had to do something to hypnotize his little butt so I could do important stuff like type in my journal....Just kidding Sort of:-)

He also loves Shrek but he can't pronounce it right ...He cant put the "r" in it.. so you guess it he sounds like  he is saying :shit:... gulp..

Jadon was getting impatient at being in the hospital room so I decided to walked him down to look at the babies.

My sister Gerry had given him a shrek sticker earlier to pacify him...worked about hummm 1 minute

SOOOO... as were walking down the hall he realizes he has lost the sticker and starts yelling where shrek..where shrek except it sounded like where shit ...where shit.... all the people looked at me with that look of you bad mother...< I'm at that age where they are not sure if I'm the mom or grandmother> Ha!

Of course I'm not either I'm the Aunt well Great Aunt.

I looked at them<blushing> and said he is saying shrek

They said ooohhhh I seee.. with that look like sure lady

like we really believe you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well got to go Jadon has dissapeared into the other room and is quite..... that can't be good...the quniea pig is in the other room yaakes.

Bye

Donna In Texas

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny about Jadon and Shrek... My daughter LOVES to watch "Wizard of Oz" and "Charmed"... Well, she calls "Charmed" the "Witch Show", but I'm sure you can guess what it really sounds like coming out of a 2 1/2yr olds mouth :D  So, anything that has to with a 'witch' sounds like 'b***h'... Ahahaha.  Have a great day and hopefully Jadon doesn't get ahold of the Guinea Pig.
HUGS,
Jennifer
http://journals.aol.com/perkysgrl/APickleForYourThoughts/

PS. My mom is at that age where she gets the whole, "How cute your daughter is" when she is with my daughter too... So, don't worry... Just know you are so young that they think it is really your child and not a grandchild!!!  :D

Anonymous said...

Awe...a new baby.:)  I can't wait for my son to start talking more and mess up a word so it sounds like he's swearing, ha,ha.  It's bad enough he laughs when someone burps.:)  When children are quiet, it only means trouble or they're sleeping.
Steph

Anonymous said...

Donna, we need a follow-up on the well-being of the guinea pig..oh, and Jason too

Anonymous said...

I mean Jadon....see comment below

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hey Donna (sorry, couldn't help myself!  Now I will have that song in my head ALL night!).  Thanks so much for visiting my journal and the comments you leave me!  You are too sweet!  And, I seriously doubt people are thinking that you aren't Jadon's mom.  40 isn't that old!!!!  I say that because I am only 2 years from it!  LOL!  We just bought Shrek 2 (or as Jadon would say "Shit 2") and it is even better than the first one!  Worth getting it so he will be quiet for 2 hours!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa