Thursday, November 4, 2004

random thoughts

Boy my dogs are barking!!!! My suppose part time job was fulltime today. I started working part time to help with bills and to have social interaction with the human race. I work at Kohl's and I do enjoy it most days.  I have a great boss Brian Nicholson <there is a shout out to ya brian> and most of the people are nice.

Would somebody take this big fat orange pumpkin full of candy out of my eyesite I can't stop eating this candy!!!!

I'm not a chocolate person but those dang smarties candy I could eat my weight in them.

Smarties

pixie sticks and wonka nerds also......

So what is your favorite halloween candy??????

 

So...... most of the day I spent putting up visuals..... thats fancy talk for pictures of models to lear your eye to buy the clothes.  I didn't mind that so much but the last 3 hours I spent folding and hanging shirts.  Yes folding and hanging shirts!!!! I felt like I was at home:-) go figure... well at least I got paid Ha!

They put me up near the register to do this and all 3 hours people thought I was the greeter at walmart or something.It was asked Donna day.

The number 1 queston of the day was drum roll please....

1.where is the bathroom....

2. are you open...

< NO I wasn't behind a register at all ....but people see register and they attack:-) When I said no and directed them in a nice manner to the register 10 feet away... they gave me a pissey look like I just didn't want to check them out.  I dont even know how to run a register and don't want to know......:-)

I forget how crazy the public can be and amusing..

Today was screaming kid day also... Now kids can get a little cranky I know I have kids but when your kid is screaming at the top of thier lungs for 30minutes to an hour ...take that kid to the car!!!!

I'm curious journal readers out there what is your pet peeves at work.....????? coworkers???customers???bosses???

well time to tuck the kiddos into bed.

Donna In Texas

P.S.  I big thank you to Step who always comments in my journal and always reads.  You are a great friend!

Read her journal and see her cute baby boy... her link is on my site

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you're truly welcome.  Gotta see what's going on in your part of the world ya know.:)  Being a full time stay at home mom, my pet peeve would be telemarketers calling when my son is trying to take a nap.  Most of the time I turn the ringer off on the phone, but there's times I forget.  
My favorite Halloween candy is the peanut butter kisses.  I'm a peanut butter-holic anyway.
Screaming kid days test your sanity for sure.  I feel for ya!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Favorite candy: Hershey Bar  But I'd rather sit down with an avocado and mayonaise.
Pet Peeve:  People who are supposed to listen but do not.
Example...at McDonalds.
Speaker: Welcome to McDonalds.  May I help you?
Me:  Hot apple pie and black coffee.
Speaker: Do you want that heated?
Me.  Yes please.  Hot apple pie and black coffee.
Speaker: Do you want anything to drink with that.
Me: Yes please. Black coffee.
Speaker:  Do yoiu want cream and sugar with that?

Anonymous said...

Pet peeves.........there are so many - lol.

Anonymous said...

I love Smarties! I do believe they are my fav! ( maybe I think that because they never made it into the treat bags???????)
Thank you for the visit to my journal. I like yours I will be back.
Celeste