Monday, November 8, 2004

you want whine with that cheese

Good morning to all.  My morning started very early about 5:30 ugh!!!

Cameron woke me up with a nosebleed bless his heart.  I dont know why his nose does that.....IT just started a few months ago if anybody out there has any info on that please let me know.

This is my third day of being sick yuk!!! I dont know what bug has made a home in my body but it started in my throat and head and move all the way out the other end yaakes!!!

I enjoy reading journals alot and now that I have one I always noticed how many comments people have.I just read one that had at least 16 comments per day!!!!!dang  Ok what am I doing wrong? Maybe I'm too boring maybe I just plain suck.  I think I try too hard ....I 'm too much of a people pleaser :-)

I have to work tonight at kohls not really feeling like it.  Still feel puny and whiney...

My mom came back last night as I mentioned before she lives with us well monday thru friday...It was suppose to be temporary <well she has been here since march>just untill she sold her house  blah blah.

Long story short she has back out of selling her house and goes home every weekend.  I guess she expects to live here forever..who knows.

I cant talk to her about it...I have tried and she does that guilt mom stuff...She wont go live with my sister ....GOD I wish she would leave. 

I love her but I can love her from far away:-) Acutally my mom is a very depressed person who is fatalistic and refuses to see that she has a problem. Last night she came home and I was checking e-mail because being sick I hadn't been on the computer at all.

MOM: what's wrong with you? Are you sick? Why are you laying on the couch?  Where is the broom?

<yes she asks these question rapidly without waiting for answers

and she is pacing.

Me: Yes I have been sick all weekend. Mom why are you cleaning the kitchen...do you think its dirty?

mom: Well...<pregant pause> the floor just needs sweeping.

Now... my mom could go into a sterile operating room and find dirt

I know what your thinking I should talk to her I have tried I said mom if you want to stay here in frisco I will help you find a apartment or if you want to go back to wichita Falls I will help you find a job back at your home.. What do you want to do?

what is her response....What you dont want me here.... am I on a time limit ......... CRAP I give up!!!!!

 

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my journal....I think we may have the same virus....I'm finally going to the doctor today....whoopie ding! I hope that you are feeling better soon! Have a good one! ;o)

Anonymous said...

sorry you are not feeling well....hope it gets out of your system soon!  your journal is interesting and funny....keep it up!  will miss you at bookclub.......kristy

Anonymous said...

So, you need to tell her, "That's right!  I don't want you here all the time."
I never have many comments in my journal either, and I'm not sure why, but it doesn't bother me.  I do thank you for visiting mine and leaving a comment.  It'll be nice getting to know you.

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, I work at Kohls Distribution Center near Kansas City.

Anonymous said...

What a nice journal you have!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

Hi there Donna!  This is Joyce (BooDotte) from Kansas.  I saw your post to my friend Mosie1944's journal, and clicked on over to check your journal out.  Got some chuckles and some sighs.  Mom's can be a burden at times....and sounds like you have your hands full.  As for that bloody-nosed boy:  My g/daughter goes through the same thing.  Doc says sinuses.  But I'd at least have him checked.  Shoot, these days, it could be something in the water!  (Maybe that's not funny....)  Anyway, I've added your journal to my favs and hope to get back often to check you out.  If I were smart enough, I'd leave my journal link here, but it's on Mo's "My Country Life" journal, if you truly want to find me.  My journal is "In The Garden - Dotteland".  Cya round kiddo....  Joyce (Boo)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're rack'n up the comments now.:)  It takes time to get well known in J-land.  Ugh, that whole mom-guilt thing is SO not fun.  I hope you can get thru to her somehow.
Steph

Anonymous said...

OMG....my mother was a sweeper too! She would even sweep off the steps and deck! LOL.  Maybe it's a "mother" thing that we'll all eventually develop.  

It takes awhile to build up readers. Always leave a link to your journal when you stop by ...and do the alert deal so you can continue to read the journals you like. It took several months before I had more then one or two comments.  Thanks for stopping by my journal. : )
Candace

Anonymous said...

Kohl's -- one of my guilty pleasures...candles and frames and fun socks, oh my!! :)

About getting those comments...relax, enjoy, and write from your heart - readers will come. ;)  Keep commenting with your link in the journals you enjoy, link to 'em, and you may get some overspill from their readers.  It's a great way to let yourself be known to new people!

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can help me.......

I am interested in Kohls?  I know someone who just started there.... they offered her $7.50 to start.... she has a 90 day review coming up  what kind of pay increase should she expect if any??!!?? Also did they offer you health and dental when you started?