Saturday, November 6, 2004

The Winner is

 

 

Well here is the winner of my recent entry of pet peeves and his is

 Favorite candy:Hershey Bar  But I'd rather sit down with an avocado and mayonaise.


Pet Peeve:  People who are supposed to listen but do not.
Example...at McDonalds....
Speaker: Welcome to McDonalds.  May I help you?
Me:  Hot apple pie and black coffee.
Speaker: Do you want that heated?
Me.  Yes please.  Hot apple pie and black coffee.
Speaker: Do you want anything to drink with that.
Me: Yes please. Black coffee.
Speaker:  Do yoiu want cream and sugar with that?
Comment from chasferris -

I think you were very patient chasferris with the numnut running the speaker.  What have won you ask?

You have won your very own unlimited viewing of my journal

booo hiss I know I know thats not really a prize:-)

You have won a big thank you from me for responding to my journal and I hope everyone goes to your journal and says hi.  chasferris is the youngest in his nursing home and I think is very cool to be so hip to computers at 79 I believe I got your age right if my clogged up head remembers correctly.

Many Thanks

Donna in Texas

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to go check him out! :)
Steph

Anonymous said...

Steph, the Redhead, (see comment below) did come check my journal, and then she publicized it with a whole journal entry. Wow, am I flattered.  Two mentions one after another. Bless you both.
Chuck
http://journals.aol.com/chasferris/DribblebyChuckFerris/