Sunday, June 19, 2005

Been Busy

Been kind of busy I went to work yesterday<Sat> at 11:30am and got off today at<Sun> 10:00 am..

yep count em thats some where around 21 hours or so....

Don't feel too sorry for me... I did get to sleep for about 4 of the hours so I wasnt too awful tired.....

I hadn't been called to work at the hospital for a few weeks so I welcomed the hours and the moolah...

I will be taking the kids up to Wichita Falls tomarrow for a few days..

Going to visit old friends and relatives...

Hubby is staying here and working..

In fact he just came over to the chair I'm sitting in and said I'm going to miss you honey..

Awwhhh!!!<sappy I know>

Now I just have to go pack.. I hate packing..

Tah tah for now...

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Brandie

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!  JAE

Anonymous said...

hey, wow long hours. What do you do at the hospital??? At least you seem to like it even though you are there for so long. HUGS AMANDA

Anonymous said...

I could NEVER work hours like that!  You are one strong woman!  I hope you have a good trip visiting friend and relatives.  You definately deserve this little rest!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip.  It should be nice to get away to visit family.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip.....
Hugss..~Terri~