Friday, June 10, 2005

creepy dream

oh my gosh I had the creepiest dream I have ever had ever!!!!!

I woke up so creeped out.I dreamed I was at this place where a funeral was at. I didnt know the people but there was these twin girls that had been killed in a car accident and there were having there funeral...

It was open casket everybody was crying and the girls in the casket started moving...

I started screaming there are moving...there alive

People were ignoring me... I said how can they be moving they have no blood in them

<I said it was creepy>!!!!!

The mother walked over and pick up her daughter and walked out...

I was so relieved...

I woke up  so relieved....but breathing very hard!!!!!!!

what a gross dream what you do think it means

Donna In TEXAS

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It means you are a weirdo LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope you never have that one again!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

I have no clue what that dream could possibly mean!  I had a doozy theother night, too!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Yikes that is a creepy dream.  No clue what it means though.

Terra

Anonymous said...

dreams are strange

Anonymous said...

I hate dreams like that!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Now that dream is VERY CREEPY.
Yikes!
Niki ;0

Anonymous said...

Creepy, definately creepy!
Hate those kind of dreems.
Wishing you a sweet one for tonight to make up for it ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

That is CREEPY....................
Check with:  Echoman1127@aol.com
He also has a journal called :  The Echo Effect
He has a book on Dream Analization.
He is into that.

Anonymous said...

Wow... here ya go
CASKET
To see a casket in your dream, indicates that it is time to end a situation or relationship. Additionally, it symbolizes a completion of a project or lifestyle and a beginning of another. In this regards, this symbol may represent new opportunities.

To dream that you are at the funeral of an unknown person, suggests that something in your life is supposed to put to rest or put aside so that you can make room for something new. You need to investigate further what aspect or component of your life you need to let go.

Does this make sence to you.. Let me know.. I am dying to know.. ~ Heather

Anonymous said...

I would have freaked out too! I havebeen having crazy nightmares too lately..UGH...Makes me feel like I got crappy sleep and I wake up fussy...LOL

Anonymous said...

I think all people who "analyze" dreams are CrapWeasels.  It's just your mind releasing random bits of stimuli received during the day.  Repeating dreams are another story, though.  Look for a pattern.  Only you can break down the symbolism -- if there is any.  I look at a nightmares as a GOOD thing because it's some toxic, scary stuff that has been hashed out my in sleep so I don't have it with me during my waking hours.   Like detox.