Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Brandys journal

I read all kinds of journals because I like people from all ages to all walks of life...I think learning about people young and old gives us wisdom...makes us realize we all want the same things...to love and to be love...happiness....health..

so Brandie this little young lady I read has a journal and she wrote this on it I thought it was very smart for her age...

here it is

. My husband is not the devil (even though his face might turn red, sprout horns, and smoke out his ears from time to time LOL)

2. If you can't laugh about it, you haven't lived it right.

3. Never betray a freind and live to tell about it

4. It was still illegal even if you didn't get caught

5. Always knock before entering (never know what little surprises are behind that door)

6. Don't eat with your mouth full, you might miss a great tasting bite down your shirt.

7. Never assume anything, it might be worse than you had thought

8. Sex = kids, go figure

9. Collections are great to have after you are done rasing kids

10. God must have had a great sense of humor or bad sense of humor depending on the situation and interperation

11. Kallua and coffee was made for stay at home moms (LOL)

12. Try not to sneeze while driving, its harder to clean the inside of a windshild than the outside

13. Womans intuition or PMS? Who can really tell the difference?

14. A weak woman can still walk, a sad woman can still laugh, but a mad woman can't do anything pleasant

15. Never underestamate a child, just when you think you have it right they prove you wrong. ie: kid pooping in your bath tub while not taking a bath (really happened to me)

16. Marriage is a give and take, the smart partner is the one who takes

17. Life is like dodge ball, as long as you are not in the middle, you are ok

18. Just because you can put it on does not under any circumstances mean you should wear it,

19. Life is full of surprises, so plan ahead

20. Always be prepared for anything, especially after eating Taco Bell.


Go and give her visit if you would like.... her alerts have been off so maybe we could bombard her with comments..

Just to keep this youngun busy lol lol HA HA

http://journals.aol.com/articwulf58368/BetterThanBefore/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I read  her journal, she is amazing. *Louise*

Anonymous said...

Brandie's a cutie.  I already read her :)

Anonymous said...

Lol, very funny, also very true!
Have been to bombard her with my comment ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I was really surprised to see this on your journal! Thanks for Pimpin me! I am glad you liked it. I had lots of fun writting it. Huggs cause I love ya girl. Brandie

Anonymous said...

She's a sweetie...I already read her as well... =)
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Amen.  So true.  Always be true to yourself and others will be true to you.