Thursday, June 30, 2005

Home again Home again

Home again Home again jigg a di jigg...

My mom use to always say that I dont really know if its a song or what....

Never the less we are home....My bed feels so wonderful...especially with my sweet hubby beside me...

Yeah I know gagg I will stop....lol lol

We had a good time...I will write more later...

Especially about the Donna lost her key fiasco....That in itself will take a entry....

No matter how old you get why is it you can be with your parents and feel like your 5 years old again not literally... I guess you never stop being there child to them....and you never stop feeling it....

Life is funny that way...

My grandma will say oh the kids came by....It always sounds funny to me because she is talking about my dad and step mom...and to her they are her kids...everyone has so many roles in life....

Life........never stops being amazing...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggety jig.
Mother Goose :o)
Glad you had a good time!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back. I feel like I am the 5 year old child when visiting my parents. Yes ma'am, no Ma'am... LOL Brandie

Anonymous said...

Yep, that "home again home again" is from a storybook actually.  LOL!  WELCOME BACK!!!!!  Can't wait to read all about it.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Home Sweet Home....welcome back girlie...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Yup, no matter how old, Mama still wants to control her children!

Glad you're home...I miss my bed too, when I'm away!