Sunday, June 26, 2005

Shoes

Lisa your so funny no they don't tickle they are very soft..

I do make them to sell.. I sold about 8 pairs or so in my nieghborhood and at my sisters work...

I have been charging 12 dollars...If the string wasn't so expensive I could charge less.. they are much cuter than these pictures .. I took the pictures with a webcam...

I like the old navy flip flops the best even thought they are a little more expensive than the ones at the craft store... I have other designs but they are in my camera which is not a digital and I haven't gotten them developed..

I enjoy making them its kind of fun..I think next year I will make some with beads or something different...

I'm a flip flop fanatic..

before and after shoe

top view

A different one I did that has little pom poms in it.. I like it better with the white string with pom poms though,,

my disclaimer is that these are taken with a webcam which doesnt really give good pictures...lol lol

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really cute!  
Michele

Anonymous said...

hate feet................I really hate feet...............

Anonymous said...

Donna....yeah, we miss you when you are gone........and I love the flipp-flops!  It seems I don't have the time I did have on the computer what with summer and the kids and all........but it is all nice, just the same.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Love the ones with pom poms on them too :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

They really are adorable, but I fear that my 6 cats would think they were toys I bought just for them!  They'd be walking around with a flip flop hanging from their mouth!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

love em so much!

Hey, how bout litle sea shells?  That would be cute!

Anonymous said...

oh...toys for my dog!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

okkk i want i want i want....

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm currently on some major painkillers -- I shuddered at the thought of wearing flip-flops.  I have very ugly feet.  

Russ

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh...i want i want i want too...as Kelly said...lol...I'm a flip flop fanatic this year...i don't know what has gotten into me...i have bought 6 pairs just this summer...and it's only June...HAHA....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Cute!!