Saturday, June 4, 2005

conversation with my 7 year old

Were sitting in the living room watching tv and Zach<7 year old> blurts out of nowhere

Zach:mom is god a boy or a girl?

Me:I don't know what you do think?

Zach: A boy

Me why a boy?

Zach I dont know maybe both a boy and a girl..I dont know

I don't remember

Me hummm interesting

Zach:only dead people see him right??

Me: why do you think only dead people see god

Zach:because bad people dont see him because they go down to the devil

and good people go up to heaven to god

Zach: So momma what do you think??

Me: I think I have to go to the bathroom...

Zach: momma your so silly

Yep I played the bathroom card...HA!

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha kids so funny Brandie

Anonymous said...

Hey, wow, at least he is pondering the important things of life, is he not?! Kids are amazing, and Zach seems like quite a fellow!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

This little, developing mind comes to you with metaphysical questions!  How cool is that??!!  Russ (big hug)

Anonymous said...

You should write a book, "Conversations with my little ones" or something!  They come up with some doozey's!  I'd have played the bathroom card, too!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Donna,

I'm liking you already!  How very sweet -- Andrea