Sunday, June 5, 2005

kind of fun

ok got this from jules on randon musings of my mind who got it from bookncoffee who got it from sometimes I think...and so on and so on..you get the picture...

How to determine your Star Wars name:

To get your New First Name:
1.  Take the first 3 letters of your first name.
2.  Add the first 2 letters of your last name.

To get your New Last Name:
3.  Take the first 2 letters of your Mom's maiden name.
4.  Add the first 3 letters of the city you were born in.

To get your Star Wars Honorific Title:
1.  Take the last 3 letters of your last name and reverse them.
2.  Add the first 3 letters of the make or model of your first car.
3.  Insert the word "of"
4.  Tack on the name of the last medication you took.

Mine is Dongu kehob .....Oreche of benydryl <I think I did this right>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, let me give this a try:

Lisis Kimer (my name)
Siomer of Benedryl

Now that's a mouthful!  LOL!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

ok mine is....

Kella Thsai **Encdog of Tylenol**

LMAO...that is too funny

kelly

Anonymous said...

LMAO, Now that is funny Brandie