Friday, June 3, 2005

happy friday

 

Just wanted to take a minute and thank all the friends I have made in the last few months through this journal..

You guys are kind,loving and supportive...and I want you to know how much I appreicate you..

<of course you dont have to live with me so is easy to be kind and supporting lol lol lol >

I enjoy reading each and everyone of you guys journals its nice to know people have the same problems and things going on like me...

I talk about you guys alot to my family I say my journal friend this..or share in a funny tale you guys might of wrote about...

My husband laughes at me...

Anyway...Thanks for all your friendships

Love,

Donna in TEXAS of course lol.. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back at ya!  I talk about everyone in J-land all the time, too...some of my family was really freaked about this.  I think I heard, "You have to be careful with people you meet on the Internet" more than a hundred times!  But, truthfully, I come here for the comfort and support I get nowhere else..and you're right; none of us have to live with each other!!!  Hope you have a great day!  JAE

Anonymous said...

awww....I love you too!
becky

Anonymous said...

I talk about my journal friends all the time and my husband thinks I am a dork.  I Can't help it, everyone here is just great.  Take care and Happy Friday to you too.

Terra

Anonymous said...

That's Mama Texas, to me!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome!! Your so funny, I love visiting your journal.
And yes I talk about all my journal friends too...
Have a great weekend!
Linda

Anonymous said...

That was too sweet. I am the same way at home. Larry laughs at me because I do the same thing. I have met some wonderful people here in J-land. *Louise*

Anonymous said...

My husband laughs also..... I talk about my j-land friends, like I just hung out w/ you all and had lunch !!! LOL
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

I talk about everyone here in J-land all the time at work!  I swear the women I work with think I am nuts!  Thank you also for being my friend!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for supporting me and my journal   you're a great friend in j-land!~kbear

Anonymous said...

Back at cha....u are a good friend...=)
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

You are a sweetie!  -  Barbara