Sunday, June 5, 2005

more conversations

I was sitting in the living room last night and got a hankering for something sweet...I made my way into the kitchen and got the ice cream out..I notice there wasnt much left so I was very quite not to bring attention to the rest of the family ..he he

I just finished making me a ice cream cone and in walks zach

ZACH: Momma what cha doing?

ME: What does it look like I'm doing?

ZACH: Can I have a ice cream cone?

ME:GO ahead and take this one I just made

ZACH: Did you lick off it?

ME: NO but what if I did

ZACH: Then I want another one..

ME:What you cant eat after me?

ZACH: NO!!! that's gross momma

Me: Well I didnt lick off it <wink> I really did but he didnt see me ha!

SO....I make myself another ice cream cone..in walks cameron

Cameron: Momma can I have a ice cream cone?

ME: I guess but that means I dont get one

Cameron: I will share with you momma.

Me:No that's ok I don't need one.

SO..I scrap a teaspoon of ice cream off the side of the carton and but it on a ice cream cone...

There I sat eating my ice cream cone with a teaspoon of ice cream in it and two stale pecan sandies

The life of a mom <sigh> I wouldnt trade it for anything lol

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I can just picture it!

Anonymous said...

SOoo true...lol

Just like the same thing with clothes...Here I sit with shorts and bras from before I even HAD kids..lol.And all three of them are wearing new and name brand stuff..(well, SOME name brands....but definitely beats my NONE name brands..rofl) I think I'm BLOWING money when i bought a pair of sandals for myself, right after I bought my girl a new Mary Kate and Ashley outfit..HAHA

(((HUGS)))

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I am the same way with my children, except they always want my Dasani water and I CHERISH that water and it's like gold to me.  But, when my son says "Mom, can I have one of your waters?".  How can I so no when water is so good for him, even though I want to scream NOOOOOO!  LOL!  The life of a Mom, yep, that's what it is.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's right, Sweetie!  How so very quickly they grow up.  My daughter just turned 28 and my grandchildren are Johnnie (named after my Mom who I lost in July last year) and she is 7, then there's David my grandson and he is 9.  Their birthdays are on April 22 and 23.  Your little ones sound adorable!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

I love that story. I totally understand it. I once was at the mall and bought myself a cinabon cinimon roll . I was by myself.  But I felt so guilty, that I sat in the parkinglot and finished it before going home. Cause I knew if I went home and the kids wanted some, I would give all four of them some of it.
Thats just what ya do when your a parent.
And I agree with you.  I wouldnt trade it for anything.
I LOVE KIDS.............................

Anonymous said...

I like the happy face graphics --- could it be you're feeling happy these days???!!  I hope so.   Hugs, Russ

Anonymous said...

you are so sweet...J