Saturday, June 11, 2005

sleep over

My youngest had his first sleepover last night..

I told him are you sure you will be there alllll night...

I said plus you will have to wear your nightime underwear...

he blushed..<that is his goodnight that he wears just in case there is a leak ya know:-)>

I said we will put some boxer in there so you can wear them over it ok...

He seemed relieved...

Went and bought more flop flops to do...

Later that night...

Cameron said ...momma since zach is gone can you lay with me a little longer tonight...

Me ..sure I will..

<we had general chit chat ,snuggling then he said>

Cameron: I wont to pray tonight

Me: uhh ok

Cameron: Dear God bless my family,friends and the whole world..Thank you for loving me even when I'm bad sometimes...and god on more thing...please help zach to have a fun sleepover and not be scare...I love You it's me Cameron amen..

 I was touched that he thought about his brother...

being brothers that dosent always happen HA!!!

Zach isnt home yet and it is 10:07 he is probably having fun..

Ok I kind of missed him I admit it lol lol

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to let them do the fun stuff, sometimes!  Your little guys are great kids!  I loved the prayer...JAE

Anonymous said...

First sleepovers are scary for us mom's !! The prayer was adorable.
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

Brook wears the Goodnites too. When she had a sleepover, it was so funny. I walked in and everyone of them were wearing them!

Anonymous said...

i still wear nighty pants and im 45