Saturday, June 25, 2005

hello

Hope all is well...Busy seeing family and running around town...Most all my family and hubby family lives here so....its run here and there plus kids had vacation bible school so....

Very hot here!!! I'm sorry if I haven't read yalls journals lately but dont have a spare 2 hours so far..

I will probably be home in about 3 days...

I talk about yall all the time to my step mom...like you guys live next door to me or something lol lol

I bet I'm starting to sound like a freak to her lol

Donna

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao...and my mother in law thinks I am nuts...lmao...

Kelly

Anonymous said...

My family tells me all the time to "be careful" of my Internet friends...the only people I am afraid of is my own family!!!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your photo up again!

Anonymous said...

Donna, I'm the same way !!!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I talk about my journal buddies all the time too, my hubby feels like he knows you all really well, without ever visiting your journals!!!
Hope you're enjoying yourself hon :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hey, I talk about everyone in J-land all the time, so you are not alone!!  Sounds like you are all having a busy start to Summer over that way.  Make sure to take lots of pictures!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey...we are right next door!
Hurry home funny girl :)
Huggs 2u,
Niki

Anonymous said...

LOL.  I do the same thing.  Maybe we're all strange.  LOL

Anonymous said...

I talk about y'all like that too LMAO.

I keep threatening my Mom, telling her she keeps irritating me im flying to Mama Texas!

See u soon!

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing. Does that make me a freak too?
Hugs *Louise*