Saturday, June 11, 2005

good morning

No creepy dreams last night...So glad...

Got my hair done yesterday I'm back blonde again..

I had put my hair back brown which is was close to my natural color.

damn it.... I'll not be called someone's mother lol

2 of my husbands brother are coming up today...there are 11 in my husbands family...

The two coming up I like alot... so that's ok..

I have been so busy making crochet flip flops..You take flip flops and crochet cute yawn to the part that goes down your foot...Very cute if I say so myself

I will try to borrow my friends digital camera and that some shots..

I did it for fun but people saw them and wanted me to make them some for them... so I thought..What the heck I will make a little money and have fun at the same time..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad the creepy dreams went away!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your creations!  JAE

Anonymous said...

ooohhh i wanna see!

kelly

Anonymous said...

Those flip flops sound ADORABLE!!  I want to see pics!!!!!  I might have to buy myself a pair from you!  Can't wait to see a new pic of the blonde sexy you!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa