Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Crafters coast to coast

I love this show...everyday they show 3 crafters from all over america that has a craft they do..

The crafter shows you how to do what they do...its funny how they can take nothing and make something out of it...

My computer is running werid lately...I have mcafee virus. and adware thing whopper...maybe I need something else also..

If you are a computer expert maybe you could shed some light on what other stuff I could get free or something that would be a good investment for the computer...

I was crocheting on one of my sandals tonight at the neighborhood pool and this lady walked up and said...

Lady: How do you do that..

<so I showed her>

She said I could never be that crafty....

I said sure you could if I can do it you can..

She said I have been wanting to get my daughter some shoes like that but havent been able to find them..

She said will you make my daughter some..

I said sure...she said great..

Dang she didnt even ask how much...I started to be awnry and say ok they are 50 dollars ..but I didnt ..Hee Hee...

I said I charge 12 dollars is that ok with you??

She said thats fine.....

I always get nervous when I make them for somebody because I'm a perfectionist...so I stress if they arent perfect...

I need to chill out...because they are cute and hey they are just flip flops lol lol..

I have yet to have my own pair...I gave my sister the pair I made for myself...

I wish I have a digital camera they really are cute especially in little girl sizes...I did take pictures with a regular camera...

I took my meds early today than yesterday so here hoping I sleep better tonight...

Nighty nite

Donna

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you get some sleep girlie!  Those flops sound so cute...post pics with the regular camera pics!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wanna see them... I might have an extra 12 bucks plus shipping. Do you do size 8? LOL Brandie

Anonymous said...

I want to see them so badly!  JaE

Anonymous said...

Can't tell us about fab flip flops and not show a pic!  
They do sound fab by the way :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Awwww i would love to see the flip flops....thats almost all i wear in the spring and summer....
Hugss..~Terri~