Sunday, June 19, 2005

into the west on TNT

I have been watching this series Called Into the West..It comes on TNT every weekend..

I'm hooked..

Does anybody else noticed how sexy some of those indian men look in there loin cloths...

I like the indian that is Kerry Russell's character is with..His name is Jay Tavares he is White Mountain apache,navajo and latin...

Jay Tavare's Official Web Site

This guy is sexy to me...woo la la!!!

He was also in cold mountain

I told the hubby I'm buying you one of those loin cloths..

and I will do an Indian Dance for you... lol lol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah he is a HOTTIE.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... if you do a dance for him, PLEASE don't share LOL.Brandie

Anonymous said...

NICE !!! He's is a hottie
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I watched the first one of these and I was bored to tears!  I really did try to get into it, but OMG, I watched movies in school that were more interesting!  LOL!  I do have to say that the men that represent the Indians were the only highlights!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ok, I think you are in love? LOL
Yes it is a hottie.

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!  JAE

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying this series. I must say that it is about time that the American Indian is getting some good press. This seriel is showing them as humans doing exactly what everyone else would do. Can't say much about the sexiness of any of them though. Everyone in this show, like everyone in Deadwood looks like they haven't ever had a bath. My Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

I have a thing about Indians anyhow... I wanted to be one, as a child.  Hey, I saw a guy in a loin cloth at Van's Warped Tour yesterday.